Venue The best hardware security trainings and talks. November 26 - 29, 2018 in Redwood City.
- 26 November 2018 - 29 November 2018
- Hosted by
- Seaport Conference Center
- 459 Seaport Ct, Redwood City, CA 94063
View on Google Maps
What’s unique about our event is the trainings + talks format. Our two- and four-day hardware security trainings are supplemented with technical talks by selected speakers. One talk will be given during the lunch break on each training day. Only students registered for our training classes will have the opportunity to see these talks, so sign up now! Every speaker at our conference is also a student at our trainings.
- 8:30 Arrival
- 9:00 Start
- 10:15 Break
- 12:00 Lunch Break, until about 1:30
- 12:20 Daily Presentations, until about 1:20
- 3:15 Break
- 5:30 End
We’ll have continental breakfast, all-day coffee and snack service, and a buffet lunch, all on-site
Tuesday evening, we’ll host a happy hour after training right at the Seaport Center. All attendees of training are welcome, including those just arriving for Wednesday-Thursday classes.
During lunch each day we’ll have one technical presentation:
- Monday: Rob Wood - Embedded Device Vulnerabilities
- Tuesday: Jeremy Boone - TPM Genie: Undermining the Hardware Root of Trust
- Wednesday: Samy Kamkar - RF Attacks in the Analog Domain
- Thursday: Mike Ryan - Bluetooth Reverse Engineering Techniques and Tools
We’ve arranged a group rate of $199/night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Carlos, including hot breakfast, wifi, and a courtesy shuttle that will travel to the training venue.
Book online with Marriott and use the following codes to secure the group rate:
HSTHSTA- for a Standard room with 2 Queen beds
HSTHSTB- for a Standard room with 1 King bed
Book by Phone
Alternatively, you can book by phone by calling:
- Call the hotel: (650) 631-0777
- Mention HARDWARE SECURITY SLEEPING ROOM BLOCK.
Rates are valid until Monday, November 5, 2018